Membership & Officers
- Promotes contact and visits across Europe
- Encourages informed discussion and debate through regular Briefings
- Cooperates closely with other bodies with similar concerns and a similar agenda
- Publicises and encourages active support of believers in across Europe
- Keeps in advisory contact with government and non-government bodies, and in association with Churches Together in Britain and Ireland
- Continues to work for understanding and reconciliation between the Churches of Eastern and Western Europe
Past Briefings from October 2000
Future Briefings Diary
A vision for Europe.
This paper was drafted by Revd Canon Professor Kenneth Medhurst,
the Research Director of Faith in Europe,
and was adopted by the Faith in Europe AGM on 11 July 2019.
It is an important policy statement.
Short Summary Full version
A reminder that Subscriptions are due on April 1st
Faith in Europe is a Body in Association with Churches Together in Britain and Ireland.
Charity No. 1059018
Views and opinions expressed in papers on this website are not necessarily
those of Faith in Europe. We welcome news, information and comment at email@example.com Use this e-address to be put on our regular mailing list.
Briefings is an occasional publication (online, email and printed) of presentations given at Briefing meetings. The Editor is Dr Philip Walters - email here
Go here for more information about Faith in Europe.
website updated 23 September 2019 For security, all personal email addresses
have the @ symbol replaced by [at].